Purchased Dacor refrig $6899, 2yrs 8mos it broke. Augur motor freezes up due to condensation in freezer, augur motor runs constantly. Protek Industries came and said we had to pay $626.90? We need an evaporative pan assembly, that is NOT part of our refrig. This is a defect and they said we have to pay? Gave repairman $300 deposit and now he won't come back. It has been over 2 weeks. During that time the $468 microwave quit. Repairman won't come out for that either.

In contact with Dacor in CA, no response.

This is the 2nd refrig, 1st one lasted 2 weeks, defect with doors, won't close and seal.

Don't buy Dacor Appliances

Review about: Dacor Refrigerator.

Comments

2404omaze

Guess this is why Sears still sells refrigerators and washer/driers.

FYI the refer is made by Whirlpool for Dacor and is the same as Kitchen Aid and Jenn-Air....

I have Decor EF42BNDBSS refrigerator that forms ice sickle on the top and stops the fan. My frig is about 4 years old.

No response from Decor service. I too have to replace the evaporator pan because the heating elements in it have failed to work.

How can Decor continue to sell such defective products and stay in business. I owned a Sub Zero and was happy with their service department.