Update by user Dec 03, 2011

I have been in contact with Dacor Customer Service and at first was offered 3 different styles of dishwashers for supposidly 1/2 off.I looked them up and they where only like 200.00 off.

I wouldn\'t spend another dime on Dacor. If I am going to spend that much I will bush Bosch! Unless they are going to replace it or repair it on there dime it\'s a no from me.

I did tell them that and have been playing phone tag with them.I will keep you all posted on what happens.

Original review posted by user Nov 02, 2011

Purchased a Dacor Dishwasher Model MDV24SS Back in 8/2008 and it has been repaired 6 times since then and then the extended warranty we purchased was up in 8/11 and now 10/11 it turns on and off all by itself.Maybe I should let it start a fire and then Dacor's Name will be all over the news to alert consumers.

DONT BUY DACOR!!!!! My in-laws have issues with there stove where the vent goes up and down by itself and sets off there alarm. UGH!!!!!!!!!! I feel everyone's pain on here.

I sent them an e-mail so we will see what happens.I will keep everyone posted.

Had an Experience with Dacor?

Comments

#501949

We must agree with those who refer to DACORS DISHWASHER as "junk". We had nothing but problems from Day 1, even though we used the dishwasher once every two months. The problems was with engagement and "running a full cycle". Most reviews on the Dacor dishwasher give them a ONE STAR out of five from 2008-2012; that is too high.

My wife and I are in our 70's and we spent over $15,000 on Dacor appliances and we are "bloodied" after replacing the dishwasher.

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT purchase a Dacor dishwasher. They know their are problems and simply "toy with you".

I purchased a BOSCH. I wouldn't put in a new Dacor IF THEY GAVE IT TO ME. You want to relax after a tough day, push the buttons on the Dacor and only see the dreaded "blinkling lights".

TRUST me, do NOT purchase any dishwasher which starts with a D!!! :(