I "inherited" my Dacor products in a brand new home I purchased.The refrigerator has been nothing but trouble since day one.

I have lost all the food contents three times - effectively costing me over $1,000 in perishables. Service restoration has taken up to 3 weeks to get parts. To date, the ice maker, two thermisitors, the power control board and the drain heater have all been replaced - along with several other visits to adjust various other issues. All on a unit that is barely touching 5 years old.

The company handles their service issues with a culture and manner where the burden is placed on you to document their failings, and has been less than credible in honoring their commitments.

They could care less about repeat business or sustaining a positive relationship with their product owners.If you are looking for a refrigerator that works consistently, can be repaired in a reasonable timeframe if/when it breaks, and a service culture that respects your time and money, find another product.

Review about: Dacor Refrigerator.

Had an Experience with Dacor?

Comments