I own a Dacor Gas Range (PGM365) and had the all too common constant clicking of the ignitor.I had a service technician come out and take a look and he said there is a service kit for the C burner which we needed and that we should call Dacor to get the parts since it was a common issue and given the issues they changed the design.

When my wife called Dacor tot try and get the parts the customer service rep became defensive and even argumentative and refused to help. We finally went out and ordered this kit and in fact the design had changed and once installed the burner worked fine after we were out $107.70 and the cost of the technicians time. This is the second kitchen I've outfitted with Dacor appliances and while I've had issues this is the first time we've called them to try and get the parts for what absolutely appears to be a design defect.

I can appreciate the unit is out of warranty but any decent manufacturer covers the cost of their design defects.This will be the last set of Dacor appliances we purchase and/or recommend to friends.

Had an Experience with Dacor?

Comments