I purchased Dacor double oven, 5 burner electrical stove top and downdraft in 1995.Since then, I have had to replace the electronics of the oven twice, replaced the downdraft and now have to replace the electronics of the downdraft.

After spending over five thousand dollars on the original products and an additional three thousand on repairs and replacements, I would have been better off buying less expensive products and completely replacing them after 20 years of use. My calls to Dacor have fallen on deaf ears.

The company does not stand behind its products and has no concern for customers.I would avoid all Dacor products

Review about: Dacor Oven.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service- poor quality.

Had an Experience with Dacor?

Comments

Your Dollar Store With More, Toronto, Ontario  Canada Ripped Me Off And Scammed Me! Your Dollar Store With More "4266 Bathurst Street Apartment #203 Toronto, Ontario Canada M3H 5Y7 Thursday, July 6, 2017 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive YOUR DOLLAR STORE WITH MORE AND CAMELION BATTERY via email: info@camelionbattery.com regarding:..." Read more Buy Squad - Not a new TV + shipping insurance after order Buy Squad "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..." Read more Swagtron - Swagway X2 Hoverboard Review Swagtron "...I ordered for a Christmas present from swagtron.com and it has a LARGE crack, it's dirty, scratched..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more