1.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

* years ago I bought a 42" Dacor counter depth side by side refrigerator for a beautiful new kitchen. Almost immediately the freezer began to produce huge blocks of ice.

Warranty work is a misnomer and a joke. It is designed to frustrate a homeowner to the point they simply will not attempt it. I began a years long project to keep the thing running properly myself, which it never really did. Temp.

control swings, freezer defrosts when we were out of town resulting in ruined food. Problems on this refrigerator have been endless. Now the freezer has stopped working altogether. I had to buy another frig.

for a bailout because the Dacor NEVER worked properly or sometimes at all. I hate this thing, but we spent a fortune for it so we felt like we had to keep it sort of working. I am ready to rip it out and set it on the curb for bulk trash pick-up like I should have done years ago. Decor is aware of these problems, but keeps cranking them out for hapless buyers like me.

Shame all over them. Save yourself enormous frustration and buy a Sub Zero, NEVER a DECOR - EVER!!

Review about: Dacor Dyf42Sb Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: I did not like everything about decor.

Comments